Emerging from a passion for sharing hiking adventures and the desire to preserve the natural areas we explore, Earth in Common was created by Vancouver-based outdoor enthusiasts with the hopes of filling a niche that desperately needs more champions: Leave No Trace hiking. We are a proud BIPOC, woman-owned business.
As a dedicated Leave No Trace partner, our goal is to encourage hiking preparation and responsible exploring by providing a carefully curated selection of hiking gear that helps to keep nature wild.
- Empowering our community of outdoor enthusiasts by providing the necessary tools to plan ahead and be prepared for any hiking adventure
- Promoting responsible use of our outdoor recreational areas by raising awareness of Leave No Trace principles.
- Minimizing the negative impact resulting from the increased traffic in natural areas by ensuring that all our products are zero waste.
We will never use products that produce single-use plastic waste.
Every product and piece of packaging that we use will fall under one of the 3 zero waste "Rs":
- It will be REUSABLE (ie. refill our bottles!)
- It will be RECYCLABLE (ie. kraft paper packaging!)
- It will ROT (ie. our mailers are 100% biodegradable!)
There is no planet B. We all have the Earth in Common, so we must do our part to take care of our only home.
Get in touch - we look forward to connecting with you!